We are actively looking for motivated students for the following topics:
- Synthesis of Photonic Crystals (PhC) and Nanoporous Metal Oxides
- Optical Spectroscopy
- Characterization on Gas-Semiconductor Interfaces
- Research on New Transducer Mechanisms for Sensing Applications
- Optical Activation of Semiconducting Metal Oxides
- Measurement Instrumentation
There are always opportunities for interested students and interns to actively participate in our research projects. If you are interested, please contact Dr. Thorsten Wagner.